The Interface Newsletter
See What’s Happening at Great Lakes Health Connect
The Interface, our monthly newsletter, focuses on our growth fueled by participants like you. It will include messages from our leadership team and stories from GLHC participants about their connections.
Stay up-to-date with GLHC happenings! Subscribe to our newsletter and find previous editions right here.
- October 2018 – Are you coming to the finale of the 2018 Summit Series??
- September 2018 – Thank you to the 2018 Summit Series Sponsors!
- August 2018 – Announcing Former CTO of the U.S. DHHS as Keynote Speaker!
- July 2018 – Announcing Karen DeSalvo as Keynote Speaker!
- June 2018 – Announcing Keynote Speaker Karen DeSalvo, MD, MPH, MSc
- May 2018 – May the fourth be with you
- March 2018 – Leveraging data and technology to enhance patient care!
- February 2018 – Play HIMSS 18 Buzzword Bingo!
- January 2018 – Connecting you to the GLHC information you need
- December 2017 – Reflecting Our Commitment to Helping Those Who Help Others
- November 2017 – A New Look, Meeting State Innovation Model Goals, Pine Rest Partnership, MACRA 2018, and MORE!
- October 2017 – New Connections, MAPS Funding, Summit Series Wrap Up, and More
- September 2017 – Integration of Making Choices Michigan, Hurricanes & HIEs, Passion leads to Innovation, VIPR Resources, 2017 Summit Series, Community Events
- August 2017 – Advancements in health information exchange conversation at upcoming Metro Detroit & Capital Area Summits, Community Health Record upgrade coming August 23rd!
- July 2017 – Join us in Southfield and Lansing for the 2017 Summit Series, Reflections & Highlights from GLHC Executive Director, Conference Spotlights, GLHC connects to Five states.
- June 2017 – 2017 Summit Series Agenda Preview, Referral Network Climbs to over 1,300 sites, Conference Spotlights, Virtual Update Meeting on June 21.
- May 2017 – Speakers & Presenters Announced for Summit Series, 8 Million Patients in Community Health Record, Referral Network Expansion, Simple process to contributing labs to VIPR, Virtual Update Meeting focuses on how GLHC can help you meet federal, state, and payer programs, GLHC Gives Back
- April 2017 – Registration is open for the 2017 Summit Series, New data in the community health record (VIPR), Advance Care Directives & Patient Care Documents, Access to Radiology Images, Next Virtual Update Meeting is May 3rd!
- March 2017 – VIPR Upgrade, Telemedicine patients experience benefits of HIE, Save the Date for the 2017 Summit Series, HITRUST CSF Certification, and More!
- February 2017 – Partnership with Washtenaw County CMH on display at HIMSS17, BCBS deadlines approaching for SNFs, New Referral Application Users, Register for upcoming Events & Meetings!
- January 2017 – HIEs & Data Blocking, HIMSS 2017 Presentation, VIPR Single-Sign On, Referral Network Growth, Virtual Update Meetings
- December 2016 – Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a very happy new year!
- November 2016 – New Partners, New Research, New Events, New Referral Users!
- October 2016 – The Promise of Digital Health in REAL Healthcare Reform, GLHC Investment and Event in Flint, New Referral Sites, and More!
- September 2016 – “Michigan’s Longitudinal Health Record: Pipe Dream No More!”
- August 2016 – SPECIAL EDITION: 2016 Summit Series
- July 2016 – The Interface is “a place where two systems, subjects, or organizations meet and interact.”
- June 2016 – Support Strong Public Health Systems, 10+ New Referral Sites, GLHC protects against cyber threats, and more information about the Summit Series events happening in August!
- May 2016 – Summit Series: Capital Area Summary, GLHC new staff, Upcoming Conferences, and More!
- April 2016 – Keynote Speaker and Breakout Sessions Announced for 2016 Summit Series: Capital Area
- March 2016 – Highlights from HIMSS16, Retirement Community Contributes Data to VIPR, Summit Series Dates and Locations, Meet Craig Meyer, and more!
- February 2016 – GLHC Responds to Flint Water Crisis, Collaborative HIMSS16 Discussion, Upcoming Events, and More!
- January 2016 – Creating Care-Connected Communities … It’s Personal
- December 2015 – Doug Dietzman shares opinion about HIE sustainability, patient care documents make a difference, and upcoming event information – Happy Holidays from GLHC!
- November 2015 – The GLHC Commitment – Part 2, National Election, Upcoming Events, New GLHC Staff, and more!
- October 2015 – The GLHC Commitment, Referral Workflow, the Summer Summit, and more!