Make and Track Referrals
Close the Gaps in Patient Care
The GLHC Bridge Referral application offers healthcare organizations and providers a secure system for sending and receiving referrals throughout Michigan.
Benefits of the Referral Application
- Connection – Access to a growing network of over 1,100 physician offices, in 174 cities and 61 counties across Michigan.
- Searchable In-network Providers – Identify in-network referral options, search by name of provider practice, or service specialty
- Convenient E-Mail Alerts – Receive notifications of new referrals to a work or personal email
- Seamless Tracking – Quickly check the status of every outgoing and incoming referral – Track appointment dates and times, completed referrals, cancellations and no-shows
- Improved Communication – Eliminates unnecessary follow-up calls and “missing” or illegible faxes
- Enhanced Follow-Up – Assign referrals to specific staff members for follow-up
- Care Coordination – Share information across the continuum with time-stamped messaging – Attach medical records and history to ensure timely follow-up and accountability
- Increased Efficiency – Reducing misdirected referrals by customizing your homepage with up-to-date information
- Custom Content – Add brochures, maps, forms, or other frequently referenced materials to your homepage
- Assists in meeting Meaningful Use Criteria
- Send referrals between offices/organizations with different EMR systems!