Streamline the referral process
Connect to over 1,000 primary care providers, specialty practices, behavioral healthcare providers, community organizations, and more!
The Great Lakes Health Connect Referrals application offers health systems, physicians, payers, and behavioral health providers a secure repository for sending and receiving referrals throughout Michigan. This application assists in meeting Meaningful Use criteria and helps close gaps in the coordination and continuity of patient care.
- Standards – Understanding and following these standards is vital for continuity of patient care.
- Overview – Basic description of the Referrals Application, the key features, and benefits.
- Sign up to receive weekly referral application update email – know who is new to the tool, learn tips and tricks, and understand changes happening coming to the application.
- For password issues – including password resets – contact your organization’s Referral Application Administrator.
- For technical questions – contact GLHC Support at support@GL-HC.org or (844) 454 – 2443, option 2.
List of Live Offices
For years GLHC has made minor changes and improvements to the Referral Application. In June 2019 the statewide network of organizations will begin using the updated tool, called the Bridge Referral Application.