For years GLHC has made minor changes and improvements to the Referral Application.
GLHC is in the process of rolling out a significant upgrade, called the Bridge Referral Application.
There will be major improvements to the user interface, making it easier to organize referrals and message between offices. The upgraded application will no longer store referral data locally, ultimately enhancing the speed and performance of the tool. Future functionalities are already in development for rollout after the upgrade, including an EMR sensor and additional reporting and tracking capabilities.
Referral Administrator Information
In preparation for the upgrade, GLHC has identified Referral Administrators and Technical Contacts at each organization that uses the Referral Application. Referral Admins are responsible for preparing their organization for the upgrade! This includes coordinating installation, completing the three admin actions, and communicating with users about training and log in credentials. More information to come about how Referral Administrators will be participating in the referral migration process.
Referral Administrator User Guides
- GLHC Bridge Creating and Managing Users and Providers – updated 07/19/2018
- GLHC Bridge Referral Application Creating and Modifying the Questionnaire
- May 24 from 4:30 – 5:30 pm – Presentation slides + Recording
- June 7 from 8:30 – 9:30 am – Presentation slides + Recording
- June 12 from 12:00 – 1:00 pm – Presentation slides + Recording
In depth admin training
- Managing User and Provider Lists– Presentation slides + Recording
- Editing the Questionnaire – Presentation slides + Recording
Installing the Bridge software
The upgrade will require each organization to download and install the upgraded software. Check out the Installation Guides before starting to install.
When ready to install, download the software that matches your system or machine type. Either save the file or directly install the application. You will need to do this process for each computer/laptop that will be using the tool.
- Windows – Standard Single User
- Auto Update Feature
- Logging in for the first time
- Instructions for opening secure emails
If you need a different version or have questions about installing the Bridge, please contact GLHC Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two stages of the transfer of Referrals from the iNexx Command Center Referral Application into the GLHC Bridge Referral Application.
Part one – The Archive Utility Tool copies referrals created before 08/14/2017 from your iNexx Command Center Referral Application into the GLHC Bridge Referral Application Archive folder.
Read these instructions prior to beginning the archive process!
Part two – The Migration Utility Tool copies referrals created in the last 13 months from your iNexx Command Center Referral Application into the GLHC Bridge Referral Application. The Migration Utility Tool is not currently available.
If you have questions about the utility tools, please contact GLHC Support at email@example.com.
For years, GLHC has made minor changes and improvements to the Referral Application. We are in the process of rolling out a significant upgrade, called the Bridge Referral Application, to the statewide Referral Network. There will be major improvements to the user interface and enhancements to overall speed and performance of the tool.
- Logging into the Bridge Referral Application
- Sorting and filtering sent and received referrals
- Creating and sending referrals
- Receiving referrals and actions
- Referral messaging
Webinar Training Recordings
- July 3 from 12:00 – 1:00 pm – Presentation slides + Recording
- July 18 from 8:30 – 9:30 am – Presentation slides + Recording
- July 20 from 10:30 – 11:30 am – Presentation slides + Recording
Implementation Consultant Training Sessions
If your organization has more than 10 users and multiple locations, an implementation consultant can come to you!
Contact your implementation consultant directly to set up a time!
Bridge Referral Application User Guides
- Navigating the Bridge Referral Application
- Accepting a Referral
- Archived Referrals
- Assigning / My Watch List
- Attaching Documents to an Existing Referral
- Canceling a Referral
- Completing a Referral
- Copying a Referral
- Draft Referrals
- Creating and Sending a Referral
- Declining a Referral
- Editing a Sent Referral
- Forwarding a Referral
- Marking a Patient at Contacted
- Marking a Patient as Scheduled
- Referrals Worklist Options
Bridge Referral Administrator User Guides
- GLHC Bridge Creating and Managing Users and Providers – updated 5/30/2018
- GLHC Bridge Referral Application Creating and Modifying the Questionnaire – updated 5/23/2018
- Referrals Overview
- Accept a new Referral
- Add a referral to ‘My Watch List’
- Add favorite partners as a short cut work list
- Assign a referral to a user within your organization
- Attach documents to a Referral
- Cancel a Referral
- Complete a Referral
- Copy a Referral to multiple recipients
- Create an inbound Referrals questionnaire
- Create a new Referral
- Declining a Referral
- Draft a new Referral prior to sending
- Edit a Referral as the referring organization
- Filter, Sort, and Download the Referrals work list
- Forward a Referral to a downstream organization
- Know if a patient is aware of their scheduled appointment
- Mark a patient as contacted in a Referral
- Mark a patient as scheduled in a Referral
- Print a Referral
- Search the Referrals work list
- Take action on a Referral
- View the Referrals work list in a large view mode