2019 Summit Series, presented by Great Lakes Health Connect
The barriers that stand between current state and optimal state of the healthcare system are complicated and numerous. These barriers prevent organizations and providers from delivering, coordinating, and tracking patient care. By harnessing the power of technology and relationships, we can break down those barriers.
Organizations, departments, teams, and individuals must create and exude a culture that rewards creativity, excellence, and flexibility. By connecting these cultures of care, we can achieve a fully sustainable and integrated healthcare ecosystem.
These observations about the healthcare industry are what inspired the theme of the 2019 Summit Series … “Breaking down barriers – connecting cultures of healthcare.”
NEW THIS YEAR!
The Capital Area Summit will feature an Advance Care Planning (ACP) track with three breakout sessions. The event has been approved for six nursing continuing education credits. Social Work continuing education credits are pending. Credits are $10 each and can be paid at the event with cash or check.
Who should attend
- Ambulatory and inpatient staff
- Long term post-acute care staff
- Consultants and Associations staff
- Health plans
- Human Service / Community Resource / SDOH
- Behavioral Health and Health Departments
- Case Managers
- Nurses, Providers, and other Care Team Members
- Health Information Technology contractors, vendors, and leaders
- Faith Community Health Care Providers
- Advance Care Planning professionals
- Attorneys and Para-legals
- Financial Planners
The 2019 Summit Series is comprised of three independent events in Michigan.
- Metro Detroit Summit – Friday, September 27 – Troy
- Capital Area Summit – Wednesday, October 23 – Lansing
- West Michigan Summit – Thursday, November 14 – Grand Rapids
THANK YOU SPONSORS
Connect with attendees by sponsoring the 2019 Summit Series! Let us know your areas of interest and we will find the best sponsorship and/or exhibit opportunity for you. Contact Kate Meyer, GLHC Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.