GLHC is the leading provider of health information exchange services in Michigan. We take great pride in our role as a statewide, non-profit resource; facilitating the delivery of critical patient data where and when it’s needed most. The 2017 Summit Series is an opportunity to regionally engage, to share best practices, and to learn about the latest and greatest advancements in health information exchange and the IMPACT it makes in various care settings.
The Summit Series will feature practical presentations applicable to a variety of health care and community organizations, health IT service providers, and legislative / government representatives. The Summit Series will engage those who already participate in health information exchange and those who could benefit from connecting.
There is no cost to attend, but advance registration is required. Complimentary buffet breakfast and lunch will be served.
- Southwest Michigan – May 10 at the WMU Fetzer Center in Kalamazoo
- Northern Michigan – June 13 at the Fox Hill Event Center in Cadillac
- Metro Detroit – August 15 at the Westin Southfield Detroit in Southfield
- Capital Area – August 22 at the MSU Henry Center in Lansing
- Flint & Genesee County – September 14 at the Holiday Inn Flint (Gateway Center) in Grand Blanc
- West Michigan – October 4 at the Calvin College Prince Conference and Event Center in Grand Rapids