Every month or so, we will publish a newsletter about Great Lakes Health Connect growth. We will include messages from our leadership team and the GLHC Board of Directors. This newsletter will be sent out to our participants and will be available here on our website.
- March 2017 – VIPR Upgrade, Telemedicine patients experience benefits of HIE, Save the Date for the 2017 Summit Series, HITRUST CSF Certification, and More!
- February 2017 – Partnership with Washtenaw County CMH on display at HIMSS17, BCBS deadlines approaching for SNFs, New Referral Application Users, Register for upcoming Events & Meetings!
- January 2017 – HIEs & Data Blocking, HIMSS 2017 Presentation, VIPR Single-Sign On, Referral Network Growth, Virtual Update Meetings
- December 2016 – Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a very happy new year!
- November 2016 – New Partners, New Research, New Events, New Referral Users!
- October 2016 – The Promise of Digital Health in REAL Healthcare Reform, GLHC Investment and Event in Flint, New Referral Sites, and More!
- September 2016 – “Michigan’s Longitudinal Health Record: Pipe Dream No More!”
- August 2016 – SPECIAL EDITION: 2016 Summit Series
- July 2016 – The Interface is “a place where two systems, subjects, or organizations meet and interact.”
- June 2016 – Support Strong Public Health Systems, 10+ New Referral Sites, GLHC protects against cyber threats, and more information about the Summit Series events happening in August!
- May 2016 – Summit Series: Capital Area Summary, GLHC new staff, Upcoming Conferences, and More!
- April 2016 – Keynote Speaker and Breakout Sessions Announced for 2016 Summit Series: Capital Area
- March 2016 – Highlights from HIMSS16, Retirement Community Contributes Data to VIPR, Summit Series Dates and Locations, Meet Craig Meyer, and more!
- February 2016 – GLHC Responds to Flint Water Crisis, Collaborative HIMSS16 Discussion, Upcoming Events, and More!
- January 2016 – Creating Care-Connected Communities … It’s Personal
- December 2015 – Doug Dietzman shares opinion about HIE sustainability, patient care documents make a difference, and upcoming event information – Happy Holidays from GLHC!
- November 2015 – The GLHC Commitment – Part 2, National Election, Upcoming Events, New GLHC Staff, and more!
- October 2015 – The GLHC Commitment, Referral Workflow, the Summer Summit, and more!