Great Lakes Health Connect is not an Electronic Medical Record (EMR). Therefore our solutions and tools cannot be used to directly attest for Meaningful Use (MU). However, our solutions do facilitate the electronic transmission of immunizations messages, syndromic surveillance messages, reportable labs, Transitions of Care documents, and other MU documents.
Meaningful Use Resources:
- Michigan Center for Effective Information Technology Adoption (M-CEITA)
- M-CEITA is a non-profit organization run by Altarum Institute and funded by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Department of Community Health (DCH). This statewide collaborative is one of the resources available to assist eligible professionals with the adoption of an electronic health record (EHR) system, EHR implementation, and EHR optimization. Their insights and resources assist providers with attesting and maintaining Meaningful Use compliance as well as helping with increased operational quality, efficiency and security.
- M-CEITA MU Resources
- Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS)
- CMS is the federal agency tasked with administering the Medicare, Medicaid, and CHIP Programs.
- CMS MU Resources
- EHR Incentive Programs for Eligible Professionals: What You Need to Know for 2015 Tipsheet
- Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC)
- The ONC supports the adoption of health information technology and the promotion of nationwide health information exchange to improve health care. ONC is organizationally located within the Office of the Secretary for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). ONC is the principal federal entity charged with coordination of nationwide efforts to implement and use the most advanced health information technology and the electronic exchange of health information.
- ONC MU Resources
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- The CDC serves as the national focus for developing and applying disease prevention and control, environmental health, and health promotion and health education activities designed to improve the health of the people of the United States.
- CDC MU Resources